New to RSS subscriptions? Look below for explanation and instructions.
If you already know what you are doing and just need links to our feeds, look no further.
What are RSS subscriptions?
Every time a new sermon or blog post is published on this website, a file with that new content is "syndicated" online. This is called RSS (Really Simple Syndication). Certain web-based and desktop applications can be configured to pull in those files and notify their users when new content is available. We offer RSS subscriptions for sermons (in the form of a podcast) and blogs (which are text based).
Subscribing to the Podcast
The simplest way to subscribe to our podcast is via iTunes. Once set up, iTunes will automatically download new audio sermons as soon as they are available. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download iTunes here: http://www.itunes.com/download
- Install iTunes on your desktop computer.
- Click here: Subscribe with iTunes (you may have to tell your browser it is okay to launch iTunes)
- Click the "view in itunes" button and follow the prompts until you see (and click) the subscribe to podcast icon in the iTunes sidebar to view your subscriptions and check for new downloads.
- Double-click any file to play.