Harbor Church North Shore
- Lead Pastor: John Boehm
- Physical Address: 67-160 Farrington Hwy, Waialua, Hawaii 96791
- Mailing Address: 3538 Waialae Ave. #202, Honolulu, HI 96816
- Phone: 808-447-9269
- Service Times: 10:00am
The Haleiwa/Waialua area is a fast-growing community on the North Shore, which has a total population of about 20,000. We have a number of strategies to make disciples here:
- Natural Relationships. Though the population grows, the community has maintained a small-town feel. We are a neighborly community, and one way we are seeking to make disciples is to be neighborly also. We have many friends we work with, surf with and borrow sugar from who are unchurched. We intentionally invite them to engage with our believing friends through surfing, barbecues, and Bible studies.
- Intentional Ministry. We are working to start an on-site Bible study at a local retirement home, and retirees have already expressed interest in attending our church. We are beginning the process of being approved for prison ministry, which will connect us with families of inmates on the North Shore.
- Community Events. In order to continue meeting new people, we’ve joined special interests clubs like Jiujitsu and Zumba. We take part in community events like art festivals, farmers markets and surf contests.